-----In 2004 we bought a falling-down house and 30 acres. This blog documents our progress-----

Friday, January 29, 2010

Talbot Tourism gets a jingle

Talbot is the little town closest to Amherst. One of the things I do in my spare time is look after the Talbot Tourism website.

For fun, when I heard about the LoveJingles project, I decided to order one for Talbot. And today was the day it happened!



Basically this talented guy called Love (yes, that really seems to be his name) writes and performs jingles for anyone and anything - within reason. He's doing 1 per day, starting on 1st January. The price goes up by $1 per day. Luckily I was an early bird in ordering. So today, January 29th, Talbot got its jingle for $29. For what he delivered it's an absolute bargain...

UPDATE: There's now an even better version of the video, which includes photos of the town. It's a bit cheesy but hey, it makes you smile. :-)

No comments: