-----In 2004 we bought a falling-down house and 30 acres. This blog documents our progress-----

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

another drive through Talbot

Mum took me on a quick drive through our closest little town, Talbot, enroute to the airport. We didn't have time to get out except to pop into the local milkbar to pick up a copy of "Talbot Today and Tomorrow", the monthly newsletter. It's not available online (yet) but I've just found you can sign up for a subscription, so fingers crossed they'll post to London.

Anyway, while there I decided to do another short clip showing Talbot, because it's changed a lot in the past 2 years since the last one I did. The two cafes and the bookshop have opened, and apparently Mum heard from the lady she bought coffee from that some others are opening too soon. It'll be interesting to watch, I hope they keep to the same style...


Music thanks to Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

No comments: